PEACEFUL / HAPPY / CONFIDENT / BRAVE
Our little potions kits offer magical ingredients for crafting potions, with nature based ingredients and a mindfulness approach. Our potion kits create positive magical experiences and promote imaginative play, setting little potion makers on a path of natural discovery.
The Wild Adventure Potion Kit is for little potion makers seeking mystical lands and magical treasures. Made from ingredients found on Adventure Island and from the ashes of the ferocious copper volcanoes, these potions are for any maker ready to set themselves on a voyage of discovery.
Use the potions for creating magic such as calming down after an adventurous day, conquering fears around new adventures and gaining control of stormy weather (and feelings).
THE WILD ADVENTURE POTION KIT comes with:
- 3 x dry ingredients in cotton pouches.
- 1 x dry Ingredients in reusable PET plastic bottle with bamboo screw cap
- 2 x sparkly liquids in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap.
- 'Potion Stone' amulet with feather motif
- Positivity Potion Cards - including 4 x recipe cards with affirmations, 1 x create-your-own potion card, 1 x ingredients index card
Potion Recipe Cards include the following spells:
- Tame The Wild Beast - a potion for calming down after an adventurous day.
- Travelers Tonic - a potion for travelling and starting new adventures.
- Sunshine On Rainy Day - a potion for helping stormy thoughts
- Imagination Navigation - a potion to create a navigational tool for finding magical realms
*Box size 16x16cm*
Cauldron and play accessories sold separately.
IMPORTANT: We encourage adult supervision while playing with this kit, helping children to find the answers they are seeking. These kits are recommended for ages 5+, with the younger ones requiring adult help with reading and understanding. This kit contains small parts which may be a choking hazard for kids under the age of 3. Please take care around small children.
All ingredients are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, though we don't recommend eating any of them. Our potions are not for consumption.
Ingredients list: Salt, citric acid, bicarb, essential oils, food grade beans, mica, bio glitter, coconut, cinnamon, lavender, dried flowers, dried herbs, food dyes, clay, charcoal