Strung by hand with Tiger’s Eye and love. This gemstone is highly regarded as a stone of good luck. Throughout history, tiger’s eye was also said to be a protective stone and was worn by Roman soldiers as an amulet to heal issues of self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creativity, by wearing this piece you will be reminded of your abilities and talents.
Sometimes it’s easy to focus on what we need to fix and we find ourselves in a space where we feel drained, tired and lacking a bit of passion for what you do. Wear your Tiger's eye wrap bracelet as a reminder of to do what you love and love what you do.
- Handmade in New Zealand with A grade Natural Tiger’s Eye beads
- Tiger’s Eye can be found in The United States, Mexico, India, Australia and South Africa.
- Can be worn as a short necklace.
- Each of our Amuleto bracelets comes with a gemstone description card, beautifully wrapped with tissue paper in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Our wrap bracelets are 17.5 cm long, this size fits most.
PLEASE NOTE: We work with professional photographers to best capture the detail & finish of each item. A slight variation in colour & pattern are to be expected from natural gemstones. No two VANIA pieces are ever identical for this reason - how special is that!
DISCLAIMER: All metaphysical properties attributed to the gemstones sold by VANIA x THE LITTLE LIFE COLLECTIVE are based on ancient folklore and traditional uses. Our jewellery is NOT intended to treat or prevent any disease, nor replace professional medical advice. In saying that, we believe that gemstones serve as amulets and are gentle daily reminders of our connection to mother nature & the present moment.