As rare and bright as the iconic comet, the Halley bracelet is handmade with varying tones of tourmaline. One of the few semi-precious stones that can be found in a range of hues, it is believed no two tourmaline stones are the exact same colour.
A powerful grounding gemstone, let the Halley bracelet dispel negativity and inspire you, as the comet does for stargazers all over the world.
- H andmade in New Zealand with B grade rainbow tourmaline.
- Strung in a premium quality Taiwanese elastic.
- Also available in as a necklace.
- Each of our Stardust bracelets come with a description card, beautifully wrapped with tissue paper and placed in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Our standard size bracelet is 17.5cm.
PLEASE NOTE: We work with professional photographers to best capture the detail & finish of each item. A slight variation in colour & pattern are to be expected from natural gemstones. No two VANIA pieces are ever identical for this reason - how special is that!
DISCLAIMER: All metaphysical properties attributed to the gemstones sold by VANIA x THE LITTLE LIFE COLLECTIVE are based on ancient folklore and traditional uses. Our jewellery is NOT intended to treat or prevent any disease, nor replace professional medical advice. In saying that, we believe that gemstones serve as amulets and are gentle daily reminders of our connection to mother nature & the present moment.